The primary focus of the course is to provide Law Enforcement Officers with a basic understanding of rapport building techniques as they apply to Community Policing.
What you will learn:• How to secure likeability with any person or audience.
• Mechanics of Body Language interpretations.
• Vocal and physical expressions that secure positive responses.
• Presentation skills for individual and group audiences.
• Techniques that enhance relationships.
• Blueprint for presenting and closing any agenda.
LENGTH OF CLASS: 8 Hours