The primary focus of the course will be to provide Law Enforcement personnel with a basic ability to intake names, numbers, and facts in large volume, and recall them in sequential and random order. This course also provides the ability to listen and recall relevant information.
COURSE GOALS:• Provide participants with the ability to remember names better.
• Introduce the audience to the mnemonic techniques of Pairing, Linking, Chunking,
• Loci, Pegs, and the Major Mnemonic System.
• Introduce audience to Active Listening Techniques.
• Conduct Listening Skills exercises.
• Provide participants with the ability to productively intake, store, and recall verbal scenarios.
LENGTH OF CLASS: 8 hours