The primary focus of the course will be to provide Law Enforcement Front Desk and Clerical personnel with a basic understanding of public customer service, with emphasis on the ability to spot and deal with crisis and dangerous behavior, and concealed carry as well.
COURSE GOALS:• Introduce participants to the principals of customer service.
• Introduce visual and video scenarios to enhance the understanding of service and perception.
• Offer methods with which to read people who are in a state of “Crisis”.
• Provide participants with Do’s and Don’ts for crisis situations.
• Offer tips on the use of intuition in response to perceived danger.
• Provide a basic understanding of Reasonable Suspicion.
• Offer techniques with which to recognize concealed carry.
LENGTH OF CLASS: 4 Hours