The primary focus of the course will be to provide Police Chiefs and Deputy Chiefs exclusively, with the tools to give a dynamic and successful presentation. This executive driven class will result in confidence, vision, and productivity.
COURSE GOALS:• Provide tips for the preparation of a successful presentation.
• Introduce successful methods of beginning a presentation.
• Introduce universally accepted interpretations of body language.
• Offer techniques to maximize the voice and body language.
• Offer techniques to forensically read the audience.
• Introduce learning techniques that reach the entire audience.
• Provide presentation techniques that secure positive results.
• Offer ways to handle questions with skill and poise.
• Provide critiques of video recordings of participant speeches.
LENGTH OF CLASS: 8 hours
LIMIT OF CLASS: 10 Participants
CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST WILL BE SERVED