The primary focus of this course will be to provide Law Enforcement Officers with a basic understanding of universally accepted body language interpretations as they apply to daily police work.
COURSE GOALS:• Introduce participants to the mechanics of Body Language interpretations.
• Introduce participants to the mechanics of Proxemics to aid in spacing and positioning for all agendas.
• Introduce visual and video scenarios that enhance the decision making process.
• Offer methods with which to read and react to people who are in a state of “Crisis”.
• Offer techniques with which to spot reasonable suspicion.
• Offer techniques with which to recognize concealed carry.
• Provide participants with resources to enhance and supplement knowledge of body language.
LENGTH OF CLASS: 8 hours